Water is important. We need it to live. Duh. When a person hikes, they drink water. When a person hikes harder, they drink more water. When its hotter out, people drink more water. Etc. Here is a list of things to know about water and hiking and backpacking and such: These are your enemies: 1. […]
- 38,007 hits
- 60 days of perfection.
- Final Results
- 1 meeelion pounds
- penultimate update
- Breaking Through Walls
- WHOA-OH We’re Halfway There-errr!
- 1 Week Down… Surprises!
- 1,000,000 lb. challenge
- 5.3.15 – lower macleay park to witch’s castle
- 7.6.14 – northern point mugu loop
- 7.1.14 – trail pass and cottonwood pass loop
- A Moment of Humility and Self Examination
- 5.5.14 – whitney portal to lone pine lake
- 5.4.14 – Sherwin Lakes
- 5.3.14 – Vernal/Nevada Falls up the Mist Trail
- 11.6.13 – franklin trail (phase 1)
- 10.14.13 – orland grasslands (chicago area)
- 10.10.13 – swallow cliff (chicago area)
- 10.2.13 – Cold Spring Trail to Camino Cielo
- 9.21.13 – Gridley Trail to Nordhoff Peak Lookout